Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 8: Slippery Slope

Ironically, it's when I am on a Facebook hiatus that I have to go visit one of our clients and do a presentation for a conference room full of people on how to best use Facebook to socially market your business or service.

How about them apples?  I'm trying to be good and stay completely away from the site and they bring in the laptop connected to the projector thing and log in to one of their Facebook pages and put it on the wallI'm sitting there like an alcoholic at a kegger fighting the urge to indulge.

I had to come clean and explain to them that I'm on a break.  So they start asking me how to do all of these things to and with their personal pages and it started slipping down the slope from a social media marketing lesson to a how do I personally use Facebook lesson and I had to redirect and call it a day.  Whew.  I survived.  I mean, she didn't even have timeline configured.  I couldn't enjoy looking at other pages if I wanted to!

*heavy breathing*

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment