Sunday, March 11, 2012

I have to say, I'm getting a lot done.  And I'm spending a lot more time having more meaningful interactions with the people I care about.  Today I was able to reorganize the bookshelves and buffet, clean the kitchen and do some laundry.  I also hole punched my script and put it in a binder and added separators for the scenes and tabs for my scenes.  I even spent time going over lines, made some great juice, cooked dinner for my little one and took her to a movie.  Oh yes, and interviewed another perspective roommate.  

The perspective roommate DOESN'T have a Facebook.  It seems shocking when there are 400 million people on the planet that do and she's of the age of people who typically do.  I liked that about her.  She seems down to earth and authentic.  We'll see.  

So.....real life.....a life where you get up and do every day instead of get up and sit on a computer.  A life where you don't let your environment become cluttered, messy or toxic.   It is important to take a step back and look around and see where you have let your life get away from you and reign it in.  This, so far, has been a great opportunity for that for me.  I feel like I'm getting better control of my personal environment and it's good.

Still life?  The kind where you're sedentary sitting in front of a computer?  It kills people.  LIFE is an ACTION word.  We are meant to move.  We are meant to be active beings and this computer just gives us one more distraction from our natural state of living in harmony with our natural being.  

I want more than still life.

No comments:

Post a Comment